Welcome to the Louisiana Athletic Club Membership information page. We appreciate the opportunity to assist your efforts toward better health and fitness. Our desire is to always provide you with:
A clean and well maintained facility
Properly maintained exercise equipment
A professionally trained and motivated staff
Smoke and Tobacco free facility and campus
You are our #1 priority. Our goal is to ensure the very best in a safe and comfortable environment for all members and guests. Louisiana Athletic Club reserves the right to amend polices as deemed necessary.
For a quicker application process, please complete all forms in this New Membership Package and bring to the location you are interested in joining.
Download Application (PDF)
Basic Enrollment - $100
12 Month Enrollment - $50
Individual - $49
(16 years of age or older)
Couple - $77
Man and woman legally married or Parent and child (natural or adopted) between the ages of 13-21 currently enrolled in school, over which parent has legal guardianship or tutorship. Children 13-15 must be accompanied by their parent at all times.
Family - $95
Primary member, member’s spouse (man and woman legally married), and/or children (natural or adopted) between the ages of 13-21 currently enrolled in school, over which parent has legal guardianship or tutorship. Children 13-15 must be accompanied by their parent at all times. Free childcare included in family membership.
Monthly Sales Specials: Please call (318)445-9006 or come by to see any Sales Representative.
Corporate Companies and Seniors 55 & older
receive a $5 discount on monthly dues.
Childcare services included with family membership
- Members are encouraged to go through a fitness assessment and exercise/facility orientation prior to using the facility. Some members, based upon American College of Sports Medicine Guidelines, may be required to obtain a physician's recommendation prior to utilization.
- Any change in a member's health status (i.e. pregnancy, injury) should be reported to the Membership Services offic
- Contact our front desk service staff if you would like to add or drop individuals from your membership.
- Additional enrollment fees will be required when adding family members.
- 30-day written cancellation policy required on all memberships. Contract fulfillment is required and enforced.
- Members have access to both Alexandria or Pineville. LA facilities with paid membership.
- The health club is a tobacco-free facility.