At the Louisiana Athletic Club (Alexandria), our fitness center features a variety of classes and amenities to help you get in the best shape of your life. From energizing Precision Cycling to invigorating yoga classes, we have fitness classes for every taste and level.
Louisiana Athletic Club - Alexandria is a 17,000-square foot, health & fitness center providing the best exercise equipment and classes in central Louisiana. As a locally owned-and-operated health and wellness center, our mission is to help our members achieve their fitness goals.
Monday - Thursday 4:30am - 9:30pm
Friday 4:30am - 7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 7:00am - 3:00pm
*24-hour club access available with a LAC access card. Call for more details.
Our Staff and Safety Features
We have personal trainers on staff to help you meet your fitness goals as well as overlook member’s lifting technique to ensure proper lifting form. Additionally, every member of our staff is CPR certified. You can be sure that our fitness center is a safe, healthy, and fun place to workout.
Our Club Features:
- Group Fitness Classes
- Full Service Locker Rooms with towel service
- Free & Machine weight training area
- Group Fitness Room
- Child Care Services
- Cardio Theatre
- Personal Trainers
- Fresh Smoothie Bar
- Indoor Cycling Studio
- 24 HOUR ACCESS
Family Fitness Time
Designed for parents and their children
Family Fitness Time is designed to provide the opportunity for families to spend time together while using designated areas of the facility.
Family Fitness Time Hours
- A parent must accompany children at ALL times.
- Children must be under the age of 13.
- Children must be able to use the facilities and equipment appropriately.
- Family Locker Room is available for your convenience.
- For reasons of safety, children under 13 are not allowed in the steam room.